Yes, the ghouls, goblins, and friendly ghosts are back! That means your front doorbell is going to be ringing with the sound of trick-or-treaters. Now that the cool fall weather is here, you are opening and closing your doors not only for Halloween but your upcoming holiday gatherings as well. This means that you will need a retractable screen door that retracts with ease each time the kids and the gathering of festivities visit you.
Casper Retractable Screen Doors are the most technically advanced and versatile disappearing retractable screen door on the market. Our retractable screens will fit any door; including in-swing or out-swing doors, single or double doors, French doors, and even sliding doors. Each retractable door screen is custom fit for every door. Casper Retractable Screen Doors are 100% insect proof and have a rust-proof magnetic strip that runs the entire length of the door for secure closure. In addition, our retractable screen doors feature the Casper Smooth Glide System and adjustable handles for easy use by all ages.
In the spirit of the season, we wanted to share a few tips for your little ones as you take them trick-or-treating.
- Plan costumes that are bright and reflective. Consider adding reflective tape or striping to both costumes and trick-or-treat bags for greater visibility.
- Make sure that shoes fit well and that costumes are short enough to prevent tripping, entanglement, or contact with flame.
- Carry a cell phone for quick communication.
- Remain on well-lit streets and always use the sidewalk.
- Most importantly have fun!
For more information on our superior retracting system and how to order your own custom cut retractable screen online, visit us at https://casperscreens.com/product/casper-diy-kit/.
We would love to hear what your kids are dressing up as, drop us a comment and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/casperdisappearingscreens/.