The Casper DIY self-install single retractable screen door is designed to be used with both in-swing and out-swing doors. Casper retractable screens can be used for Single Doors, Patio Doors, Front Entry Doors and other door applications. Our doors are mounted inside the framework of the door to maintain the beauty and look of your existing doors. At Casper Screens we have harnessed the use of natural ventilation to help cool your home by allowing for the maximum amount of fresh air to enter the home while simultaneously removing the stagnant, warm air. Casper retractable screen doors retract and contract in a smooth, fluid motion with our smart and functional design. When not in use, Casper Screen doors retract back into their housing and are out of sight until you wish to utilize them again.
With years of feedback from our technicians in the field and research of other DIY doors on the market, the design team at Casper Screens has developed a retractable screen door with the DIY homeowner in mind. The installation process was designed to make it quick and easy for homeowners to measure and install our retractable screen doors. There is no cutting required and homeowners need only a power drill to complete the installation process in 30 minutes.
Features & Benefits
- Install within 30 minutes with only a power drill
- All retractable screens are custom cut to your measurements
- Full length rubberized magnetic strip that will not rust while providing a superior and tighter seal than other retractable screen magnets.
- Standard Single Doors can be mounted on openings up to 100” tall and 48” wide. Oversized Single Doors can be mounted on larger openings measuring 100” tall and 60” wide
- Lifetime Warranty on all the frame parts and components; three (3) year Limited Warranty on the screen mesh